10 Ways to Upgrade the Look and Feel of Your Bathroom
2. If your master bath isn’t generous, consider turning the entire room into a shower. Choose cabinets and fixtures that are immune to water, install interior plumbing on one side of the room, and cover the walls, ceiling and floors with the same tile. Install shower fixtures, toilet and waterproof cabinet. Place toilet paper & towel fixtures out of reach of the shower. Install a tub anyway, if you like.
3. Pocket doors are a good alternative when space is at a premium and contribute to an open, airy feeling.
4. Chest-high shower heads are a nuisance. Consider, especially if you are tall, setting shower heads on the ceiling, with faucet handles at chest height instead.
6. Pedestal sinks are not new, but increasing in popularity, if you want to minimize their footprint.
8. Fixtures can hark back to an earlier era or bridge present and future. Best of all, good ones are durable.
9. Lighting is almost as important as plumbing. Choose lights to enhance your style choices. Place outlets in convenient locations.
10. If you have exterior walls, windows can impart style of their own. One-way glass with a garden view is a beautiful addition over a tub. Windows placed high need no curtains and can be beautiful.
When your bathroom is finished, you should be able to relax in a soothing bath and enjoy your surroundings.
Let our team help you design the bathroom of your dreams. Call Duane Blanton Plumbing at (847) 855-0000 for exceptional service in the Round Lake area.